Can you blade my road?
There are many roads within McKinley County, but not all of them are maintained by the County, some are maintained by the State of New Mexico, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Subdivisions or are Private. McKinley County only maintains roads listed on the County Road Inventory. A copy of the Road Inventory may be viewed and printed on the County’s website or you may call the Road Department at 505-722-2303 with questions.

Show All Answers

1. Can you blade my road?
2. Can you install a driveway culvert?
3. Can you put gravel on my road?
4. Does the Road Department remove dead animals?
5. How do I contact the Road Department?
6. Where do I get a driveway / road cut (permission to excavate) permit?
7. Who do I call for road conditions during inclement weather?
8. Who do I call to report damaged / missing County road signs?
9. Who’s responsible for repairing potholes?
10. Why can’t the Road Department blade the roads right after it rains?
11. Can the Road Department put millings on my driveway?